I think I did okay. I found the idea/recipe over here...
33 Shades of Green... and it looked yummy, so why not! I 100% suggest it to anyone who wants to give it a try. While the idea of making my own dough almost deterred me...it was actually pretty easy! I made the dough one day in advance and then wrapped it and stuck it in the freezer overnight. This made "day of" prep relatively smooth...all for almost slicing off my index finger, I'll save that story for another time. ;o)
Enjoy the pictures...
All the delish ingredients
The dough recipe gave me enough for two med/lrg pizzas!

...let me know how it goes for you if you decide to give it a whirl!
mmmmmmmm that looks so good...!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was probably some of the best pizza I have ever had...and not because I made it! ;o) The ingredients were just so fresh! Maybe I'll have to make you some in the next couple weeks...you know, because you'll be a little busy!! Feel free to call and order! ;0)
ReplyDelete