Thursday, May 21, 2009

Softball Excitement

Yesterday was the first of many fun softball experiences. I was invited by my friend Katie Freakley to partake in some sweet county league softball, and am so glad that I decided to go for it. Yesterday was the one and only practice this team has ever had, and did I mention they have won the last 5 seasons. Needless to say it was a little intimidating stepping up to the plate. But after a few throws, swings, and near catches ;) I realized there was a lot more fun than seriousness going on. I am pretty pumped for games to start...1st next Tuesday...although Stuart has informed me there are a few things I need to work on first. Ha! I am pretty sure I'll be hitting the batting cages and working on my catching ability in between now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment