Yesterday after work I went home with every intent to be proactive and get most, if not all, of the housework finished before the weekend started. Cough, cough, yea right.
I didn't get all or even close to most of the work done. I did however plant a few flowers and my peace lily, whip up a good dinner, and spend lots of time with Riley while Stuart went into Central to play some basketball!!! Speaking of Riley, let's just say she is coming into her own these days. Stuart and I have to remind ourselves that she is still only a 5 month old puppy at times because she is so big. (Today is her 5 month Birthday!!) But the days where she used to only follow us around and long for us to just sit so she could get on our laps seem to have long passed :( It's sad, I know. Now, her routine consists of sleep, eat, amazing bursts of energy, the occasional lick on the leg as she zips past, and more sleep. She is pretty much a free spirit now. Even though she is getting big and "growing up" she still knows how to throw out some pretty darn good puppy eyes, which are extremely hard to ignore. Hopefully I'll get to posting some new pics of her for everyone.Well, since today is "moving day" at work I guess I better strap up my tennis shoes and get busy. New flooring for the office is coming so we are going to be doing a little "Spring cleaning" in preparation. :-)
Everyone have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment